out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

HI FOLKS

hi folks!

I am back to do more "blogging." I took some time off to find myself. Here's what I discovered:

People like me better when I don't blog for two months. Each post on my blog tends to get me at least one "you're an asshole" or "your blog makes me want to kill you" from someone I know. Usually this person is Matt Nathanson, but the point is that for the last two months, Matt hasn't said any of those things to me, and it's pretty sweet.

I considered stopping the blog, so that I could, in the words of thoreau, "simplify." (this might have been emerson. I do not remember and I don't have a google.) [nts: necessary to quote and cite if it's just one word? unclear.] BUT now matt has a blog of his own, so now he knows what it's like to be a public figure assailed from all sides by critics and bitches. and so I press on: in the words of Nas, "you can hate me now, but I won't stop now. real niggas."

I think tomorrow I'll post some photos of the new apartment, and then after that maybe some music. bottom line, it's a blog again. hold onto your peepees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home