out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

king of goog

So I've been using a hit tracker recently to see how people get to my blog. Most visitors come through the Hype Machine, but some also come through the standard search engines. Last week someone got here by googling info on Akshay Kumar's son Araav. Cute kid. Read the archives.

Then I got curious to see what google search terms send you here, and I found out that I'm much more googlable than I suspected. Below, I put together a list of google searches for which this blog is the first match. FIRST. As in I'm Feeling Lucky first. Anyway, they should give you a good idea of what the laws have changed is all about. And hopefully, they'll solidify my place at the top of those results pages. Without further adee:

maybe ludacris is a carjacker

whorey prostislut

dit dit dit on ya mobile phone

joss whedon class of 87

tha dargz

"five giant penises"

average-sized bottle of jack

molly chafetz

"kickin buffalo chicken sandwich"

more mashups

3 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

more mashups is right. if this blog stands for nothing else it is more mashups. and extra kickin'

7/05/2006 10:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you post more music by the KNIFE!!!?

7/07/2006 10:48 AM

 
Blogger Brian said...

You know what phrase also lands the blog in the #1 spot when googled?
"Don't plug the knife"

Another one:

plug the knife street team

so either way you are attracting people who feel strongly about the knife.

7/07/2006 10:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home