out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Friday, October 13, 2006

a heartbreaking work of staggering jesus

our senior year, meghan made a movie about lounge singers. and lesbians. also it was a musical. she asked me to be a backup dancer in one of the numbers, and I said sure, what do I care if all of school sees it, har har. the other day I realized she'd put it on youtube.

anyway, it's my musical screen debut, in the role of nun #2. check my precision moves at the 24 second mark.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is bad I put it on youtube? baby, you've never looked better.

10/13/2006 1:06 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

I'm a fraud.

10/13/2006 3:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jesus, leave me alone, I think I'm better off on my own...

I haven't even watched the clip yet. That song has just been stuck in my head for a year and a half.

10/16/2006 10:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home