out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Thursday, April 06, 2006

girls and islands

happy thursday, everyone. sit down, let's make this quick.

A)
The Unicorns were a band I never really liked, but pretended to, to almost everyone I know. hopefully this wasn't the basis of any friendships (though if so, please inform me!). fortunately, the unicorns disbanded. even more fortunately, they seem to have re-banded with some extra members (including Jim Guthrie!!!!!) as Islands. I almost want them to be bad, you know? they're not.

islands - rough gem

B)
Everyone always says that girls can't be funny. "Everyone" in this case represents me. Anyway, today everyone came around. Without more ado: variety shac!

it's like stella in some ways, but yet it's also somehow not like stella! maybe because they're girls? I dunno. featuring andrea rosen, woot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Its like Stella! Its soo much like stella!! Stella sure has started a short humorous video craze! The only way this could get any more like Stella is if it was funny.

4/07/2006 11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home