out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

history in tha makin yall

because my memory of sunday's Michael Clayton mid-shoot party is largely a haze, I can't provide you with the details of the karaoke dance-off between George Clooney and the 2nd 2nd AD. I can only tell you that such a dance-off did take place, and I was there, and I took a bad photo of it. GC is most definitely pointing in my direction.

clooney, background; 2nd 2nd, foreground

3 Comments:

Blogger notjesslane said...

Can I be your date to the next party like this?

Also, I hope next time they dance off... their CLOTHES!! Because then you would get to see GC's good stuffs.

3/14/2006 3:47 PM

 
Blogger Katey said...

I don't think I'd had a crush on a modern actor until George Clooney gave his Oscar acceptance speech. Consider me swooning.

3/15/2006 3:31 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

Ok, I don't think he's point in your direction. I think he pointing at you!

You are blessed.

3/17/2006 10:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home