out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

RETURN OF THE MACK

five songs!!


morrissey - suedehead (sparks remix)
stripped of detail and content, our memories become pure impression

matthew sweet - evangeline
love song for an evangelical christian. AWESOME?

new order - regret
come on, everyone loves new order! I am on FIRE tonight!

the replacements - seen your video
yes I'm still importing all my old music onto my computer

bloc party - this modern love
just because


listen to music more often! bye

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Morrissey mix is just about the greatest remix ever. Brilliance.

3/01/2006 6:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's this so-called return you preluded to?

3/10/2006 1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home