out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Monday, February 06, 2006

just a warning

as I mentioned before, I've been loading all my CDs into my computer for the first time, going backwards alphabetically. I'm into the S bands at this point, and I'm listening to a lot of music I haven't heard in a long time, and I think it's going to take me a long time to blog all this awesomeness out of my system.


For now, though: it's sort of against my rules to reccommend music and not post any samples, but Matthew Sweet's album "Girlfriend" is, as far as I can tell, perfect. use all your resources available to you to, and track down any part of it you can. maybe I'll get some mp3s up soon, but who knows. who knows!!!!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT CREATING MYSTERY, ok bye


p.s. gold digger vs. a fifth of beethoven

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the gold digger beethoven track
Where can i get hold of a copy?
Zoe hodges

zoe.hodges@theatrebug.co.uk

9/11/2007 11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home