out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Saturday, March 11, 2006

worst (best) industry ever

here's the one thing you should know about the film industry: it sucks. and sometimes there are perks. two things. two things you should know about the film industry.

anyway, tonight (this morning) I worked till 6:30 am. BUT - I left with a free bottle of whiskey originally intended, as you can see, for actor Tom Wilkinson.

imdb the name of the guy you are sending free
booze to before you misspell his name

That's literally a TWENTY DOLLAR value!!!!! I am saving left and right by taking famous people's booze. here's my head next to it so you can get an idea of scale:

That is literally an AVERAGE-SIZED bottle of jack! free! look how fucking stupid it made my face!


I took a swig (I took two) and went to bed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Adam you make me laugh. I miss you.

3/12/2006 4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home