out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Friday, April 21, 2006

cds i am missing

Fess up, people.



Pavement - Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
My favorite Pavement album, missing for some two years now. darlin, why'd you go and steal my pavement cd? do you think it's gonna make him change?
Possible culprits: Mike Comstock, Danny Mintz, Martha Shane


Radiohead - Kid A
It's doubtful that I would listen to Kid A much if I got it back. Had my fill of it by freshman orientation. But it's a hole in my shelf. The Bends, OK Computer, then Amnesiac? I can't even imagine what guests must think.
Possible culprits: Lynn Levy, Meghan McCarron, Brian Cooperman


Paul Simon - Rhythm of the Saints
This is the one that really gets my goat!! Mostly because I am pretty sure that I lost it on my own. But seriously, if you have this, give it back! This isn't funny guys!! There's nothing funny about a guy asking "who stole my paul simon cd!!!!"
Possible culprits: Myself, or my dad, or maybe it's actually around here somewhere

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO NOT HAVE YOUR KID A STOP THIS WITCH HUNT!!!

4/21/2006 12:51 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

whoever denied it supplied it. you know what I'm saying? except, it's not about farts this time

4/21/2006 1:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have your "the knife" CD. Those guys are so goooooood! You should post about them more often!

4/22/2006 1:18 PM

 
Blogger Brian said...

I do not have Kid A, because, as you are well aware, I don't like any music. You just put me on the short list to round it out. There wasn't even any heart in your accusation. Just sad.

4/22/2006 7:38 PM

 
Blogger adam said...

brian, you obviously have it!

4/23/2006 7:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adam, before these wild accusations were posted online for all to see, I thought that all of yours that I had stolen was your heart, and, briefly, your sleeping bag. Now I see that I was wrong. It was only your sleeping bag.

And I returned that.

4/27/2006 12:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home