out of egypt, into the Great Laugh of Mankind, and i shake the dirt from my sandals as i run

Friday, September 09, 2005

you'll be better and you'll be smarter and more grown up and a better daughter


life is being updated! blog is being updated!


So now i live in brooklyn. I have a new apartment, and a new roommate, and a new job.

my job is that i am a production assistant on a bollywood movie shooting in new york. today, my specific job was to drive around this man. he is a big star on the indian subcontinent!

another thing: today I bought my first digital camera, which is a big deal for me. i will show you the first 3 pictures i took, in order to illustrate my life:


This is our living room! This illustrates how many megapixels my camera has! you can see the titles on our DVD collection. awesome. next:

look at my eyes! they are red, and i look like i am stoned on pot weed. but i am not!!! i am tired. this is because my job makes me tired. I am so tired that my apartment is still not fully set up!

that's my room. whaaaaat a fucking mess. I haven't given myself time to set it up or clean it or anything. you can also see that i don't even have curtains or shades or anything yet. but that is okay!!! neighbors, you may see my peen, but you will not break my spirit!!!


anyway, what surprises me is how unfazed i feel by all these changes. there's only one thing that really irks me these days, and that's that they changed the way itunes looks. what the fuck. what is this.

ok bye
-love adam


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Adam, it's Henry Kaplan. You're a PA for a Bollywood movie?! That's fucking awesome. Good luck with that.

9/09/2005 5:53 PM

 
Blogger Caroline said...

You have chosen the inferior borough, but that's ok. You're the one who has to live with yourself.

Welcome to the blog neighborhood, at any rate! Suckaaaaaaa

9/09/2005 8:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home